Give us a Call
A&A Paving is seeking an Office Administrator for our growing company. Recognized 3 years in a row as one of the top paving contractors in the nation, we need someone to help us continue to go to the next level. We are a company committed to growth and using that growth to make an impact in our communities and in the lives of others.
In the Office Administrator role, you will be half of a team of two responsible for making the office run smoothly and supporting the ownership team and sales staff. Administrative responsibilities are key; strong computer skills to include MS Office products and Google products such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, and Sheets are required. Along with experience with Quickbooks Online and a CRM(Customer Relationship Management) platform.
The ideal candidate will own their new role and figure out more efficient ways of doing things, taking initiative to help us become better. He/She must have a desire to provide best-in-class customer service and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Strong computer skills; MS Office(Word, Excel) and Google Docs (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets)
- Entering and processing paperwork utilizing MS Excel, Google Sheets and Quickbooks
- Gathering and sorting documents
- Data Entry, verifying invoices, expense reports, receipts, filing
- Excellent customer service skills to handle all levels of customers and co-workers
- Ability to handle a busy schedule and prioritize the workload with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- 2+ years of experience with Gmail and other Google products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Pay strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills to ensure all established tasks are completed efficiently and timely.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- Previous work history within a paving/construction company preferred but not required.
There are certain privileges that are awarded the employees of A&A to include:
- 10 days of paid time off
- Company Medical Insurance contribution
- Participation in monthly community service opportunities